During times of turbulence and uncertainty in the markets, many investors turn to dividend-yielding stocks. These are often companies that have high free cash flows and reward shareholders with a high dividend payout.
Benzinga readers can review the latest analyst takes on their favorite stocks by visiting our Analyst Stock Ratings page. Traders can sort through Benzinga’s extensive database of analyst ratings, including by analyst accuracy. Here’s a look at the most recent high-yield dividend stock ratings from the most accurate Wall Street analysts, according to Benzinga’s Analyst Stock Ratings.
Below are the ratings of the most accurate analysts for three high-yielding stocks in the industrials sector.
Diana Shipping Inc. (NYSE:DSX)
- Dividend Yield: 14.71%
- Jefferies analyst Omar Nokta reiterated a Hold rating with a price target of $4 on May 30, 2023. This analyst has an accuracy rate of 67%.
- Stifel analyst Benjamin Nolan maintained a Buy rating and slashed the price target from $8 to $7 on July 19, 2022. This analyst has an accuracy rate of 72%.
- Recent News: Diana Shipping reported first-quarter FY23 sales growth of 10.2% year-on-year to $72.64 million, beating the analyst consensus estimate of $67.50 million.
3M Company (NYSE:MMM)
- Dividend Yield: 5.96%
- UBS analyst Markus Mittermaier maintained a Neutral rating and cut the price target from $115 to $95 on June 1, 2023. This analyst has an accuracy rate of 81%.
- Morgan Stanley analyst Joshua Pokrzywinski maintained an Underweight rating and cut the price target from $103 to $102 on April 26, 2023. This analyst has an accuracy rate of 73%.
- Recent News: The company was granted a delay in its forever chemicals case.
Costamare Inc. (NYSE:CMRE)
- Dividend Yield: 5.03%
- Jefferies analyst Omar Nokta downgraded the stock from Buy to Hold and cut the price target from $15 to $10 on April 24, 2023. This analyst has an accuracy rate of 67%.
- Stifel analyst Benjamin Nolan downgraded the stock from Buy to Hold and cut the price target from $12.5 to $11 on Jan. 13, 2023. This analyst has an accuracy rate of 72%.
- Recent News: Costamare reported a first-quarter FY23 Voyage revenue decline of 7.2% year-over-year to $248.77 million, beating the consensus of $229.12 million.
Read More: Markets Turn Bullish After Dow Rises For Third Straight Session